Click on the image above to open the interactive world map
What is a GO Team?
What are the GO Team Goals?
A GO Team (Gospel Outreach Team) is a group of outreach workers who are sharing the Gospel message in their community. There are currently over 1000 GO Teams in the network from more than 100 countries. You can click on the interactive map above to find out more about GO in each country.
1. To saturate a local area with the Gospel message using all means available
2. To multiply to form new teams locally and beyond through training and equipping
What we offer GO Teams?
We offer GO Teams the following links and resource options to help them share the Gospel and multiply. They are a combination of GO resources and the best from other ministries:
1. Links to Micro Enterprise organisations (loans for projects etc)
2. Free Bible and Leadership Training Courses
3. Free Bible App with 1277 versions, 927 different languages
4. Bible App to use with Children
5. Free Bible in a Year study option with commentary
6. Free Bibles link
7. Free Articles to Help with Fundraising
8. Free School of Mission Course
9. Free Gospel App links
10. Free Printed Gospel Tracts
11. To view the latest GO Team world map go to
12. Free Evangelism Training Course to help train others
13. Keys to keeping a GO Team going long term
14. Free Disciple Making Library
15. Free Bible and Theology Training
16. Free Internet Filter to help with Purity and Productivity
How do you join the GO Team network and receive the above resources?
1. Register an existing team: If you already have a Gospel Outreach Team established and want to be included in the GO Team network please send details of your outreach work and a clear photo of your team if possible. We will then add you to the GO Team network: email@example.com
2. Set up a new Gospel Outreach Team: If you want to set up a new team please contact us directly to discuss options for your specific situation: firstname.lastname@example.org